Friday 7 December 2012

Our new Family Member, TUX

 "Hi, I am Tux...
So... What's up"
- Tux(i) with a gangster look

 "Hey, Mummy. You don't mind me putting my paw on your leg, right?"

Lily: "Why... Why... another one...."
Latte: "What creature is that... I ain't going near by that black creature."

Hello, Tux(i).
It's been almost 2 weeks since Tux's adoption. 
It was really small and cute. Especially, it reminded me of the first cat I've ever had, TOM.
Been missing TOM for so long and when I saw it, just had to... yeah... bring it home.

I was pretty sure that it was a boy. Yes, a BOY. I already have two FEMALES cats at home and they live in harmonious life everyday although Latte's adaptation to the environment was pretty hectic.

Okay, TUX. from the appearance, it only had two colours and acted like a boy kitten...
(although I don't know how I came up with this judgement.)
So, we named it TUX (from Tuxedo, because it looks like it's wearing one.)

After a few day, I found a wound on its stomach and took it to the vet and found out that it is a GIRL.
hahah.
so yeah. now... I am raising three female cats at my house.
HA... so much DRAMA and JEALOUSY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment