Monday 31 December 2012

My 3 Princesses



Hey yo! I am Tux. What's up?
Happy new year people:D
Heyo people!
I don't know how I managed to capture the above picture of Tux but ISN'T SHE ADORABLE?
She is around... two months? not so sure... but she's really playful and naughty!








These two cats,
Hm... They don't seem to get along well with TUX.
despite the colours, I think they just hate her so much.Latte (left picture), she is a coward ...(oops) but when she is with Lily (below picture), she becomes the most brave cat ever!MEOW!!
Well, Lily has always been daring and obsessive that I wasn't surprised at her jealousy attack at TUX.
Both Lily and Latter are adorable but I always need to take Tux's side when it comes to fight! 
and TRUST me, it's quite brutal. These are the few pictures of them on 1st of January, 2013.

Tada
Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment